Saturday, October 29, 2016

More quadcopter videos

Hey, I'm getting more videos up.  Another from a breaktime office flight, and two flying at home.  I also figured I would try out some new things.  I have started using some of the theme templates for titles, and video filters to give a Halloween feel to them.  I'll be trying different setups to see what I can do.

On the home flights, I used the phone mount from the Glimpse.  It's supposed to be used to monitor the live feed from the Glimpse camera, but since the iOS 10 update (and as of this post) the Glimpse FPV app will not connect to the quad.  And I am not the only one this happens with.  But that's for another post.  I did figure out that I can use it to hold the phone on the transmitter and still record with the main (back) camera.  This does allow me to try and follow the quad as I fly it.  Only problem is that it only works for those quads that I use my Spektrum DX6 radio with.  Well it will give us something different with the camera shots.

And now for the videos!

Blade Inductrix 9-16-2016

Blade Glimpse 9-23-2016

Blade Inductrix 9-23-2016

Happy quadding!

No comments:

Post a Comment