Sunday, December 13, 2015

Micro update

I just recently got in a few parts for my HPI Baja Q32:
Since I have 2 of these little buggies, one is going to get the gear set.  I also have a Q32 D8T on the way.  Now I just need to make some room to get a stunt park set up.  And yes, I will have a real Losi vs HPI Micro Stunt Park challenge.  I did one months back, but I'm not real happy with the video.  I may still put something together thou.

Speaking of stunt park, I wonder when HPI is going to release more templates?  Watching the official video, they still have more to go.  I'm sure I could eventually figure them out.

On a larger scale, think 1/18th size, I was looking on HPI's site at the one of the Micro RS4's.  While looking at the body options, I noticed that there are 2 new clear body options (scroll to bottom).  All I can say is that it's about time, and when can I get them!  And now I am also curious as to what the sticker options will be for each.  Hmmmm.
Why do I love micro's?  Cause they are great for indoors!  Being in Vegas, the Summers get a little too hot for me and the Winters a little too cold.  Hopefully with all these new micro stuff, I can get moving on more indoor play time.  Maybe even get the garage cleaned up and setup a little track.  Might try using some PVC piping.  Then I could tear down for storage, and build up any way I feel like (within the confines of garage space).

So now I have a choice to make for 2016: do I concentrate on my micros OR try to get into FPV quad racing?

No comments:

Post a Comment