Sunday, September 2, 2018

Indoor FPV Crawling

Hey there.  Been a long time since I posted anything.  I've been dabbling in FPV with the Blade Inductrix FPV, Inductrix FPV ProNewBeeDrone AcroBee, and Fat Shark 101.  Unfortunately I don't fly as much as I should, and tend to crash frequently when I do.

A few r/c companies have come out with surface FPV.  Dromida had a couple that seemed to last about 1 year, but they are discontinued now.  I picked up the Monster Truck, and I enjoyed it.

So I decided to try a setup on my micro crawlers.  This is just my first test using the ECX 1/24 Barrage.


FPV Gear:
-FatShark Recon goggles
-Tactic FPV-RM2 for DVR
-AKK A5 5.8Ghz 25mW FPV Transmitter 600TVL CMOS Micro Camera
-E-flite 1S LiPo Battery Pack 25C (3.7V/150mAh)

Here is video from my 2nd run.


This is definitely a challenge, but fun.  And yes that is a cat tunnel.  I am going to try and do a cleaner setup on this truck, and try to get some of my other micro crawlers setup.

Hopefully more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment